Natural and Cultural Landscapes of North Catalonia (7 days)
Learn about the geology of Cap de Creus, observe the biodiversity of Aiguamolls, and be amazed by the cliffs of the Medes Islands and Montgrí, while following thousands of years of Mediterranean history that shaped our civilization.
- Guided hikes with certified naturalists among the vineyards, olive trees, and rice fields of the natural park
- Show-cooking with an expert chef while learning how to use local oil, flour, rice, wine, and other seasonal produce
- Explore the Catalan coast via fisherman’s boat, and get to know the ancestral techniques used by artisanal fishermen
- Bike among the rural pueblos and walk up a stunning path to the Montgrí castle
- Accommodation in a cozy rural guesthouse with plenty of local character